Monday, March 16, 2009

He knew.

Nathan Edwardson prayed for me yesterday at the Stirring morning service and he just knew.

Every thought I'd been thinking, every move I'd been pondering, every thought of the future I'd been wondering and worrying, every hurt I'd been feeling...he prayed it all.

....now, I don't want to assume anything, but I think that God has been placing those thoughts and lifting those hurts and fears and spilling them out of the front of my face and then he used Nate to speak truth into my life while those were lifted and raw. Nate made a beeline for me; he HAD to know something.

Anyway, I just wanted to lift up Nate and Godsip for a sec even though I don't know him, but I've heard and seen enough that let's me know that God is in him and working in him and through him for others. And I'm very thankful for that.

2 comments:

  1. if i EVER figure out a way to describe how proud i am of you... it'll probably include a couple of ice cream cones, some really great song lyrics, and a lot (A LOT) of sentimental ticket stubs signed by various famous people.

    oh, and confetti... it'll probably include confetti too...


    (maybe something will even spill out the front of my face!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, nate seems to do that to people alot. like me at the seven o'clock. he stole me from some guys i was praying for right as i was about to pray for them. all in all i'm glad. it kinda makes you want to be that in tune with God too. ( emphasis on every word besides the "kinda" part)

    ReplyDelete