Monday, November 9, 2009

He made me anyway.

I know I haven't written in a while, but I've been crazy busy. I'm actually crazy busy right now, but this truth smacked me so hard in the face that I had to tell someone:

God knew me before He made me...and He still made me.

I'm still struggling with knowing that God truly loves me. It just seems so...impossible.

I had a rough night last night for some reason, so this morning, I skipped my first class and started reading Colossians; I read about how big and amazing and powerful God is, and how He gives us His power to be used through us...it's nuts. I then picked up Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I started this book a few weeks ago (and I've had poor Andrea's copy for almost a year), but I only got to the first chapter because I've had so many things going on and I like to watch the videos online along with the book.

Anyway. Francis Chan said "God knew me before he made me"...and then I thought, "and He STILL made me." Why?? I have no idea...but He did. He knew that I would be who I am...and He created me for a purpose. Despite the mistakes I make and the things I do wrong...

Powerful. Now if that knowledge would only stick... :T

3 comments:

  1. I love you Baby. The complete and total knowledge is coming!!! it's so close!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're incredible. His incredible life is IN you. He made you "anyway," sure... but He also made you BECAUSE...

    Because He's always loved you. Because He's always wanted to put His life into you. Because He always knew your heart would be a beautiful place to live.

    And it is. It's beautiful there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. "cheaese" ...someone didn't go to pre-first...

    ReplyDelete