Sunday, February 27, 2011

Media-Naranja

I'm blessed. Hard to the core. And I'm gonna brag to blogger about how much love God gives me, because those who'll make fun of me or get annoyed with this post think blogs are stupid.

Garrett Daniel. There are too many awesome things about him to list. But I'll start with some:

He loves Jesus. First and foremost.
He loves me. Through everything.
He's funny.
He's ridiculously good-looking.
We can quote movies together.
He can do almost any accent flawlessly.
He'll make goofy faces with me and let me take pictures of them.
He is my best friend.
He is very intelligent.
He's talented.
He loves his family, and he's a wonderful son, brother, and uncle.
He knows me.
He sticks around anyway.
His love teaches me about God's love.
We can laugh at ridiculous things.
We just fit together: our senses of humor, our love for others, our beliefs, so much.
He can be honest with me.
He is so encouraging and affirming.
We make up ridiculous pet names on the spot.
We have awesome inside-jokes.
When I try and get away with something, he'll laugh and kiss me and say no way.
But sometimes he gives in :).
When I talk to him with a baby voice, he'll talk back with one.
He makes me wicked awesome mixes and fake serenades me.
Our voices sound real good together.
We look real good together.
He tells me I'm beautiful when I don't think I am.
Like when I have no makeup on and my retainers in.
He doesn't like tomatoes, so more for me!
He lets me borrow like three sweatshirts at a time.
We go to church together.
We worship together.
We love together.
He is my media-naranja, my soul-mate.


I'm just gonna post pictures :)



















I just love this man, and most of all, I love where Jesus is leading him to lead us. Happy (belated) one year, pookie.

1 comment: