Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Moon, Jo!

I've been realizing lately that doing things in bullet points will actually get things done/said/accomplished.

I love:

weekends.
road trips.
jenna.
talks.
long talks.
deep talks.
the Holy Spirit.
prophecy.
laughter.
diet pepsi.
bagels.
hugs.
janelle.
very one-sided basketball games.
joanna.
stars.
moon rises.
pizza.
toe-headed children.
joy.
taboo.
kelci.
memories.
sleepovers.
pancakes.
bacon.
restful afternoons.
massages.
texting.
forever 21.
blogging.

So....here's to Jo's birthday week! :)

(Jenna and I are celebrating in this picture!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY! I can't believe I JUST NOW read this!!!!

    Oh my gosh...

    This was the BEST recap of our weekend, ever!

    Wanna come over tonight and talk about Jesus???

    P.S. "mistersh" (I'm going to call you that sometimes)

    ReplyDelete